THE BRANDHOUSE LTD
- Who we are? THE BRANDHOUSE LTD (TBH) is a privately owned company which owns and manages the brands Galaxy, JMG and JMGSC. TBH is duly registered under the laws of Mauritius with its registered office situated at Industrial Park 1, Riche Terre.
- What is personal data? Personal data refers to any information relating to an individual that the latter has provided in the context of his personal needs. These include for e.g., his name, address, contact details, etc.
- When you shop in our physical stores and online (www.galaxy.mu)
- When you enter your personally identifiable information on our websites(www.thebrandhouse.mu, www.galaxy.mu),
- When you participate in marketing programs or events
- When you register for our catalogues, emails, etc
- When you wish to avail the repair, services provided by TBH
- When you provide your information in any other way.
- To fulfil any contractual obligations, we have with you, or
- It is our legal duty, or
- You consent to it.
- Marketing Purposes We may use your personal data to inform you about relevant products and offers. The personal data we have about you is made up of what you tell us and the data we collect under circumstances mentioned in section 4 above. We can use your personal data to send you marketing correspondences if we have your consent. You may request us to stop sending you such correspondences by notifying the Company in writing at any time. We may also ask you to confirm or update your personal data and/or your choices (e.g., your preferred channel of communication) in the future.
- For how long your personal data is being retained? TBH will keep your personal data for:
- the period required for the purpose for which it is initially collected, or
- the period as may be necessary for TBH’s compliance with legal obligations.
- What happens if you wish to access, amend or want us to stop using your personal data? Should you wish to access, amend or want us to stop the use of your personal data, do contact the Data Protection Officer of TBH, whose contact details are mentioned below:
- Name: Anuradha Haulkory
- Office Address: Industrial Park 1, Riche Terre
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Acceptance to the use of Personal Data You acknowledge, understand, and agree that TBH will, for the purpose of providing its services to you during the usual course of its business operations, collect and where necessary required, process the personal data voluntarily communicated by you.
- How to withdraw your consent? You may withdraw your consent as regards to the disclosure and processing of your personal data for any particular purpose(s) at any time. Should you wish to do so, you will need to notify TBH in writing. If you withdraw your consent, we will not be able to provide you with certain products or services and you will be informed accordingly. However, notwithstanding the withdrawal of your consent, your personal data may still be processed by the Company in the performance of its statutory duties.
Ownership and Authorisation
The BrandHouse Ltd is the owner of this document.
TheBrandHouse Ltd on 14th February 2019.
By order of the Board of Directors of TheBrandHouse Ltd.